Copyright 1997-2015 Pacific Railroad Society, Inc.
Wine Tank Car PAR 8200
Donated to PRS by San Antonio Tank Car Company March 1985, at Southern Pacific siding in Edison, CA. Car is a two compartment 8200 gallon wine car built in 1953. Car has been sold to Santa Clarita Museum group for restoration and use with their steam Icomotive. Could be returned to Pacific Railroad Society if their future plans do not materialize.
Photo by Andrew Novak, Click photo for larger image.
Pacific Railroad Society, Inc., 210 W. Bonita Ave., San Dimas, CA 91773